Monday, March 8, 2010

Carl went too far……

I was a big fan of Carl Edwards not because of his talent on the track, as many of you already know I root for the underdog, the longshot  and Carl is usually not the underdog anyway I was a fan of Carl because of the way he handled himself, his personality, his appreciation to be a Cup driver. I guess I’m still a fan because I know everyone makes mistakes, I just didn’t expect it from Carl there are alot of other drivers that I’d expect it from. What am I talking about ??? If you watched the Cup race Sunday you know, if you didn’t watch then what you missed was Carl purposely wrecked Brad Keslowski, what made it so bad was Brad was traveling at about 190 mph when Carl basically gave him the pit maneuver (like the Cops do) turning Brad around and as most of you know when these new cars are going wide open and then get turned backwards the wing actually causes the car to take flight and that’s exactly what happened to Brad. I really hated to see it for Brad, he was running a solid 6th with not many laps to go. NASCAR did park Carl after the accident which was the right thing to do, we’ll find out tomorrow(Tuesday) if NASCAR is going to levy any additional penalties against Carl and the #99 team. I’m not sure what Carl deserves over this one, what do you think……??????

[Via http://thegaragearea.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment