Sunday, March 21, 2010

PRIMED & PAINTED!!

…at last. I’ve been staring at that narley looking empty engine bay since I got this car, imagining what it could look like with just a little effort and paint. It’s almost done. I have a few touch up spots and runs to sand out, one more coat around the entire thing and then I can move on to dropping in the engine.

I have since sold a few more items and placed a decent size order with CJ Pony Parts (master cylinder, brake lines, fuel lines, alt wire harnes, engine gauge feed wire harness, temp sensor, wire harness clip kit, starter solenoid, and voltage regulator to name a few). Items I’ve sold:  NOS 1970 Torino  Cobra Jet Decals, Various Shop Manuals,  a nice 1964 Ford Galaxie 500 Under Dash Selectaire, and a NOS 1969 / 1970  Front Bumper.

[Via http://project222.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment