Monday, February 8, 2010

Some Thank You Fun

Danke Schoen!

Thank you everyone who has helped Karen & I apply to be Ford Fiesta agents for the #fiestamovement.  We have not heard anything yet, but according to www.FiestaMovement.com, February 22 will be a big day.

Either way, THANK YOU!  Thanks to those who helped our #fiestamovement campaign and extra thanks for those of you who I do not know but are helping us out anyways!  I was completely left in awe and shock of the overwhelming support from people I do not know.  Also, what’s up with you people enjoying the part where Karen punched me?

That being said, I want to offer you something.  I want YOU to give me challenges.  20 challenges to be exact (because there will be 20 Fiesta teams).  Remember how Liz & I did the blogger scavenger hunt?  Give me a list of 20 things that I have to find in Chicago.

The Rules:

  • It must be in biking distance of downtown Chicago.
  • You’re not allowed to put me in danger.
  • Any purchases needs to be less than $5.
  • I must do this over a weekend.

Now to up the stakes, if Karen & I are chosen to be Fiesta agents, then we’ll up the mileage to 100-150 miles.

If anyone is extra motivated, we can raise all stakes by making it into a social media game.  I won’t know what my next clue will be until I find the current.  The catch, the clues are all delivered to me via social media.  Each person will be in charge of a clue.  Once I find it, I will contact the person in charge who will direct me to the next clue. Are you up for it?

It may be a little ambitious, but hey, I’m game.  So leave a comment below what you want for me to find for you in Chicago.

And once again, thank you.

[Via http://phampants.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment