Wednesday, January 27, 2010

No Posts

Sorry guys for the hiatus! I had originally started this blog after I got laid off but thanks to the grace of God, I landed a dream job at Goodland Academy. It’s kept me extremely busy as I’ve done everything from being a houseparent, to coaching, and being a Scoutmaster. Any way, I’m back and so is my mustang!

When you last heard about it, I had announced Project TSS (Texas 6 Shooter), but things have changed. After a long back and forth on whether we could keep the mustang, we just couldn’t let it go. So to cure my V8 itch, I’ve decided to head a new direction and do a Mach 1 tribute car (something lacking with the S197 mustangs). Hopefully I’ll have a preliminary plan posted soon!

[Via http://fireandchrome.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment